Elementor Pro GPL Latest Version Features & Overview
Elementor PRO GPL is supported by an incredible network of professionals around the world, who empower each other and contribute to our platform.
ACTIVATION: Extract/Overwrite both elementor and elementor-pro folders. For Pro templates to work you need to create and sign in to a free elementor account first. Never Update Free Version from WordPress Server.
Steps to Activate Elementor PRO GPL
- Open Elementor Website
- Create a free elementor account
- Install Elementor Free Version First (Make sure to remove the installed one)
- Connect with free Elementor account
- Install the Elementor Pro
Elementor PRO GPL is a great way to show off your content with ease. It has a live form editor, which means you can edit your forms without even leaving the editor page. It also comes with live custom CSS code support. You can place Elementor templates to sidebars, footers, or any other area you want viz shortcodes or widgets. It is fully compatible with WooCommerce and has inbuilt fast-loading sliders.
Note – Unzip the file after purchase and then First Install Elementor Free Version then Install Elementor Pro
Advanced Web Creation
“The best thing about Elementor is the community and the great developers behind this ingenious software. It gives me great confidence in the quality of the product & the assurance that Elementor will be around for years to come.”
Thank you for the visit. We will love to see you again.
TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER WITH ELEMENTOR PRO GPL
The most professional WordPress Website Builder out there. Elementor Pro vastly improves your design workflow and lets you design faster and better than ever. Get access to more professional widgets, options, and tools to really push your design to the next level.
Elementor is much more than a page builder! Making changes to your theme shouldn’t be so hard. Endless coding, dealing with developers, switching themes. The Theme Builder in Elementor Pro turns the entire process of creating WordPress websites 100% visual including your site’s header, footer, single post, and archive page design.
There are many other features to help you build better websites:
- Motion Effects
- Industry-leading Theme Builder
- WooCommerce Builder
- Advanced Popup Builder
- Visual and intuitive form builder
- Marketing automation and CRM integrations
- Custom fonts & icons
- Role manager
- Blog post layout widget
- Image & video sliders
- Global widgets
- Custom CSS
- And many more.
- Price Table & Price List
- Sliders & Carousels
- Global Widget
- Sticky Elements
- Embed Anywhere
- Custom Field Integration
- Live Custom CSS
- Custom Fonts
- Adobe Fonts
- Dynamic Content
- Role Manage
Core Features of Elementor Pro GPL – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35 pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create of custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity, and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube Vimeo to your page.
- Button. Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes image, headline and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600 icons available.
- Icon Box. Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons. Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery. Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List. A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs. Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion. A collapsable display of content.
- Toggle. Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating. Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert. A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More. Set the cut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar to the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. A line that divides different elements in the page.
- Spacer. A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.
- And counting…